Not Longer Than 14 Weeks

 ;tldr  Things might get crazy this spring, a dream, and other thoughts.



---

FOLLOW UP to what is written below:

I now understand what this dream meant.  I was discouraged that things were seemingly not moving forward.  But about 14 weeks after this dream, we started to hear in the media the first measures to ostracize the vaxx refusers.  However, I did not put this together until later.  When I started to hear more of this talk, I became elated because I knew it meant my understanding of Babylon and her prophecies were correct.

---


I put very little stock in dreams.  In Jeremiah God calls them chaff when compared to the kernel of God's Word.  Yet, a number of weeks ago I had a most unusual dream.  Here it is, for what it's worth.

I was standing outside a building with a number of strangers.  We noticed writing beginning to appear on the wall.  It was a list of certain truths which were confirmations that we are in the end times and that America is Babylon.  I was very happy to be reading them because while we believe certain things to be true, this supernatural writing was confirmation.  As I have been waiting decades for the fruition of these things, you can understand how the confirmation would result in elation, even though the end result is devastation of the country in which I was born and raised.  

Upon completion of the writing, several of us then went inside the building, to the room which would have been the inside of the wall where we saw the writing appear before our eyes.  We did this to investigate, to make sure trickery was not involved.  We did not find anything unusual in the room, which appeared to be something like a large classroom in a college.

It was at that point that I decided to make my way home to call a family member.  On the way I remember passing a very large house and felt impressed it was filled with malevolent spirits and that I should begin praying intently.  End of dream.  The dream woke me up.

Upon waking I tried my hardest to remember the contents of the 10 or so things written on the wall, but frustratingly, to no avail. I only remembered the very last thing of this supernatural revelation.  I'm not even sure this last thing was written on the wall.  It seemed to be spoken into, or imprinted upon my understanding.  It seems the entire dream was so I would hear these words:

"Not longer than 14 weeks."

My immediate impression was that the impending doom was to be no longer than 14 weeks from that moment in time.  I had this dream in the early morning hours of February 9th.  

This was a very unusual dream for me to have.  There are only a handful of dreams I actually remember as vividly as this one.  And I am at a loss to explain why this very specific detail regarding the timeframe was part of this dream.  A detail of that nature is not something I would have expected.  In fact, although I still wonder about the timing as God's Word is concerned, over the past few years I have come to distance myself from specific timelines.  I prayed that God would give me this dream again, but it did not return.


Is there something to this dream?  I really do not know.  But as I survey current events, and compare that to what I read in the Bible, here are some things I find interesting.

Last year we saw the actual starting point of the New World Order end game: population reduction and total control over the planet.  We later learned of its public-facing names: The Great Reset and Build Back Better.  What this resulted in was the very types of things we read about in the prophets in regards to the time when Christ puts an end to the Age of Grace and begins setting up His kingdom on earth.  We find prophetic text that shows how the lands of His people are being plundered and looted (riots), His people are hid in their 'prison houses,' and basic joys of life have withered away.  As Zechariah 1 explains, events to be found at the end of the 70 years are for the chastisement of His people (because of their sin) but the powers that be went way too far and with evil intent.  Or, as Barnes sums up:

They helped forward the affliction - o "He is wroth with the nations at ease, because He delivered His people to be corrected, but they used cruelty toward those delivered; He wills them to be amended as a son by a schoolmaster; they set themselves to slay and punish them, as an enemy. Like that in Isaiah, "I gave them into thy hands; thou didst show them no mercy; upon the ancients hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke" Isaiah 47:6.

God intended to chastise His people, but the wicked rulers are going entirely too far.  And as a very intense researcher of the times, I see nothing that would indicate to me they are letting up on their plan.  To the contrary, it is only intensifying.


“Now I will rise,” says the LORD;

“Now I will be exalted,

Now I will lift Myself up.

Isaiah 33:10

Which brings me to this year.  As I write this, a jury just found Chauvin guilty on all charges over the death of George Floyd.  To me this is significant because of what we read in the prophets.  While there is reason to believe God gives His people over to plundering near the end, Isaiah 33:1 seems to indicate a chapter has closed on the plundering just before the LORD rises up in judgment.


Woe to the multitude of many people

Who make a noise like the roar of the seas,

And to the rushing of nations

That make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations will rush like the rushing of many waters;

But God will rebuke them and they will flee far away,

And be chased like the chaff of the mountains before the wind,

Like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Isaiah 17:12-13

On top of that, IF Jeremiah's 70 years are to be applied to end-time Babylon and not just ancient Babylon, AND those 70 years began when General Eisenhower officially assumed the office of Supreme Allied Commander of NATO, then we can conclude that those 70 years have now expired.  If this is really an accurate interpretation of Scripture, then it does not bode well for America.

It is scarcely being reported in the mainstream media, but my readers should understand that there is a very serious escalation of tensions brewing in the world right now between major nuclear powers.  NATO is involving itself in matters between the Ukraine and Russia, which could lead to World War III.  And this is not to mention several other hot spots that could easily set the world aflame.

When I read Revelation 17, this is the type of thing I see: ten powers, behind the scenes, scheming to take down America for their own purposes of world domination.  How convenient, then, is it that recent actions by world powers appear to be backing Russia into a corner?  If NATO sets up missiles in Ukraine, it renders Russia's defenses null and void because of the close proximity.  There would simply not be enough time for Russia to protect her own silos.  Therefore, for her own survival, Russia will not allow this to happen.

NATO does not appear to be backing down from their involvement in the Ukraine.  Are they trying to force Russia to destroy America?  We should know pretty soon how all this plays out.  Right now it seems to be escalating toward world war.

Are we, right now, at the moment in time in which the plundering has ceased (because the guilty verdict) and when the nations are about to "rush" into battle on a very large scale?  If so, I'm expecting to see the types of things associated with God "rising up" after keeping His silence for so very long a time.


Comments