Persecution...Much Worse Than I Imagined

 tldr; Recounting of a dream I had regarding the persecution of Christians.



From the ends of the earth we have heard songs:
“Glory to the righteous!”
But I said, “I am ruined, ruined!
Woe to me!
The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously,
Indeed, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.”
Isaiah 24:16


For context, I usually don't put a whole lot of stock in dreams.  Jeremiah 23 says let him who has a dream, tell a dream, and he who has My word, speak My word, what is the wheat to the chaff?  So we see dreams are much less important than understanding God's Word.

However, I do have a dream every once in a while that stands out so much from the others that I have to take notice.  Early this morning I had such a dream.  And I would even say that through this dream God was trying to tell me something.

I wish I could recount every detail, but sadly, that is not the case.  As I woke up from the dream I tried really hard to remember, and prayed really hard that God would show me the dream again.  That didn't happen, but what he did, as I lay there pondering the dream, was help me to understand the dream.

The main takeaway from the dream is that the persecution coming to Christians is going to be way more intense than I had imagined.

In the books I wrote 10 years ago, I did mention persecution, but it was more in passing; almost dismissive.  It's not something I think about much and we just aren't given a whole lot of detail regarding the end-time persecution of Christians.  We are told that Babylon/America would be drunk with the blood of the saints and of the blood of the martyrs. Rev. 17:6  To be drunk with anything denotes excess to the point of derangement. 

There were three parts to the dream.  

In the first part the US government began persecuting Christians.  It was known to us that they were coming for us either to kill us or haul us off to be imprisoned and/or killed.  When they arrived, a very intense spiritual battle ensued.  What made this dream so intense was the deep, personal nature of the battle.  These were people I knew, my friends and I, that were being persecuted and oppressed.  I found myself embroiled in a battle for our very lives, with people I knew and cared for.  The battle entailed direct confrontation with our oppressors, which involved very intense speaking in tongues and rebuking the enemies in the name of the Lord.  The oppressors did much damage and seemed to have their way with many Christians.

As the first part of the dream transitioned to the second part, there was a sense that the oppressors had left the area, having either killed on the spot or taken many captive.  A few of us were left remaining here and there.  Immediately I was given the knowledge that soon a great victory was coming, even as soon as the very next day.  As the few remaining assembled it was revealed that they also were given similar knowledge, and we began discussing these things among ourselves.

In the final part of the dream the survivors had the knowledge that we were to begin assembling at a meeting point where there would be transportation to take us to a different location.  As my wife and I boarded something like a flatbed train car, my wife was expressing with joy how much better things were now than just a few days ago.  Dumitru Duduman also spoke of something very similar to this journey as does Amos 4:3, Malachi 4:2, Jeremiah 50:5, et al.

End of Dream.

As I woke up from this dream I was praying hard to remember as much as I could, and asking God for the meaning of these things.  During this time I even found myself, though awake now, reliving in my mind how that battle played out as we were confronting the enemy.  A couple things came to my mind during that time that I wasn't expecting.  I had a sense that this persecution would begin to happen after the war begins.  As many of you know, I am expecting WWIII to break out, followed quickly by a world wide cataclysm.  The other thought that came into my mind at this time is that Pelosi would somehow be behind this persecution and that she is actually a very dark force in the US.

OK, that's it, at least as much as I remember.

I think the take-away for all of us is fairly obvious.  We need to get ready mentally and spiritually for the coming time known as Jacob's Trouble.  

Remember, Jacob was father to all 12 sons who then were divided into the lead tribes called Judah (Jews) and Israel (who left Assyria and became lost to themselves and the world), and to whom Jesus said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Jacob's Trouble is coming to ALL of God's people, not to Judah alone.







Comments